Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Super One Hot Deal: $1.00 4-Pack Frappuccinos

Nadine just e-mailed me to let me know that there was a display at the front of Super One last night with 4-packs of Frappuccinos for just $1.00! She said she thought it was because they were going to expire soon...what a great deal!

Also, if they will let you, you could combine it with this $1.00 Off Printable Coupon to get these absolutely FREE!

*She said it looked like they were going fast, but I thought I would post this for anyone who is going to be by there today!

1 comments:

carissa said...

THAT'S AMAAAZING. I will stop tomorrow. Hope they're there :)

Post a Comment