Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tomorrow (Monday): Get Your Nabisco Coupon!

Don't forget...tomorrow (March 1) is the day to go to the Nabisco Facebook fan page and print a coupon for a FREE Nabisco product when you buy another Nabisco product and a gallon of milk. Only the first 500,000 will be able to access the coupon.

*Am I the only one who doesn't think this is that great of a coupon?

4 comments:

Marti said...

I'm with you! Chances are the site will be pretty bogged down like most offers that are promoted heavily and start at a specific time. I don't even know if I'd have gone for it if it was flat out free, but I'm definitely not interested in spending the time when I have to buy the other items also. But to each their own. :)

Lynette said...

It was easy enough to print, but you only have 3 days to use it!! Why bother!

Beth said...

I used mine with a target coupon for $1.00 off when you purchase two nabisco Oreo products. Still not that great when milk costs more at Target. When I was going through the check out I was thinking..."This isn't really that great of a deal..."
But hubby has been asking for snacks to go with his lunches. Oh well. I at least took advantage of the Huggies and price match from the Big Lots ad!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one...it was an okay deal, but not when only x-number of people can print one...makes you think it will be a stellar deal!

Post a Comment