Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, March 05, 2010

See Here: 50% Off Poster Prints


I just got an e-mail from See Here, that for a limited time, you can get 50% off all poster prints + free shipping with code poster-26!

*I am showing you this picture for two reasons...first of all, this is why I LOVE it when poster prints go on sale. I think big poster-size pictures make such a fun, dramatic statement in a room. But secondly, remember when I told you I was ordering that canvas from the Walgreens deal here? Well, it came, and I absolutely LOVE it! Had to show you what it looked like on the ledge in my living room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make this shelf or buy it? It's absolutely awesome. Is the quote original w/ you or can I steal it?

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Anonymous,
The shelf is from West Elm (www.westelm.com). We bought it several years ago, so not sure if they still carry them. The quote is not original with me, however, I have no idea who's quote it is. I read it in a book some time ago, and LOVED it. You're welcome to use it!

hydrea 500mg said...

Thank you for the opportunity to work here. I will do my very best to exceed your expectations of my abilities.

Post a Comment