Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 04, 2010

FREE $5.00 Target Gift Card

I just found out about this great review site for moms called Lilaguide.com. They are offering a promotion right now that you can get a FREE $5.00 Target gift card for doing 10 reviews of places on their site. The great thing about their site (as opposed to similar sites who do this) is that there is no minimum/maximum amount of words that your reviews have to be. They can be as long or as short as needed. I love that!

I just earned my $5.00 gift card in about 15 minutes! I reviewed places in Green Bay, WI and in other cities that we have traveled to! Some people online have been having their husbands do some too...after all, $10.00 can go farther at Target than $5.00!:)

Just "join" their free site, then go to the "Reviews" tab. Go down to where it says "Write a Review," and you can search for stores, locations, etc. Once you do 10 reviews they will send you an e-mail with information about your gift card.

Thanks, Spectacular Savings!

1 comments:

Jessica C. said...

this was so easy! thanks for the tip--I love free spending money!

Post a Comment