Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 01, 2010

Recycle Bank: FREE High-Value Coupons!


I told you about Recycle Bank back in January when I got all of those great $1.00 Off Coke Product coupons! I thought I should post about it again for my new readers, and there are also two new ways to add points to your account if you already signed-up the first time:

1. Sign-up for Recycle Bank here and automatically earn 100 points.
2. Join the eBay Green Team (Just check the box) and earn 50 points.
3. Enter the code RECYCLEYOURMAGS and earn 15 points.

Here are just a few of the great coupons that you can "buy" with your points:

150 Points - Buy One Huggies Baby Wipes, Get One FREE
150 Points - $5.00 Off Any Huggies Diapers
125 Points - FREE Box of Kashi Cereal
50 Points - $2.00 Off Any Right Guard Deodorant
100 Points - $4.50 Off Scott Tissue and Towel
50 Points - FREE Seventh Generation Dish Liquid
20 Points - $2.00 Off Green Works Glass Cleaner
50 Points - $1.00 Off 2 Dole Canned Fruits

*You do not have to participate in their recycling program (it is not even available in my area) to receive the points/ earn coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment