Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Canvas Print - FREE (You Pay $14.95 S&H)


Okay...so I am such a skeptic...
I have seen this offer many times now, and am just now blogging about it...
It really seems too good to be true, but after seeing many people who have been happy with the product, I decided to put it on my blog.
Canvas People has a deal right now where you can get $55.00 off of any order...making a 8x10 canvas FREE. You do have to pay shipping and handling. If you have ever priced these before, this is really a great deal. A 16x20 canvas print is $90.00 at Shutterfly!

Here is the pricing for the canvases with the discount (not including the S&H):
8x10 - FREE
11x11 - $3.99
11x14 - $13.99
16x16 - $23.99
16x20 - $33.99 Best Value! ($90 at Shutterfly!!!)
18x24 - $43.99

*Since I haven't tried this before, please let us know what you think of the company if you have used them before. I really don't like to post about something that I haven't tried myself...

2 comments:

Conny said...

I love my canvas! It turned out well :) and I truly only paid shipping.

molly said...

I really like mine, too! I really only paid shipping and love the quality. :) (The back is just staples to the wood frame... Par for the course, and it looks great hung up!)

Post a Comment