Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, April 30, 2010

I LOVE Coupons!!!


Okay, so this is a prime example of why you would want to have several copies of the weekly coupon inserts...I went to Walgreens tonight to take advantage of their "Buy One, Get One 50% Off" sale + use my "Buy One, Get One FREE" coupons. If I had only had one coupon, it would have been a pretty good deal, but to be able to get that deal x 3 - AWESOME! It kills me to think that I used to pay full-price for this stuff...
Cover Girl Foundation and Powder
$7.99 x 3
$7.79 x 3
- $4.00 (Buy One, Get One 50% off)
- $3.90 (Buy One, Get One 50% off)
- $3.90 (Buy One, Get One 50% off)
- $7.99 (Buy One, Get One Free Coupon)
- $7.99 (Buy One, Get One Free Coupon)
- $7.99 (Buy One, Get One Free Coupon)
- $3.00 (Register Rewards I needed to spend)
= Around $1.78 each after the sale, coupons and Register Rewards!

*A special thanks to J.B. who so generously shares her extra coupon inserts with me!

1 comments:

glipizide reviews said...

Thank you very much for the contribution. It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks.

Post a Comment