Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Consumer Testing Panel!

You all know how much I LOVE consumer testing panels! I frequently receive stuff from many of them (such as Vocalpoint, Pssst!, etc.), and in turn I simply share my opinion of their products. I even joined one from Johnson & Johnson, and they just sent me a foundation to test for a week, return with a survey, and they will send me a check for $20.00! You can't beat that, people!

I just found out about this new site on Money Saving Mom called Know and Tell. It is a survey site from Fleishman-Hillard that gives consumers the opportunity to test new products and then give their feedback. I just signed-up, so I don't know much about it yet, but I read about someone who received six Hallmark cards just for participating in one of their surveys. Hooray for FREE stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment