Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Full Cup Coupon Database...Love it!

It has been awhile since I have blogged about how much I love The Full Cup Coupon Database. When I plan my weekly grocery trips, this is one of my main sources for finding coupons that match up with the sales at the stores.

You can type in the brand (such as Kashi in the above picture), and it will pull up all of the coupons that are out right now that are from Kashi. For example, if it is from a Sunday paper, it will tell you which insert it was in, or if it is a printable, you can click right from there to the printable coupon!

I was recently able to find a lot of great printable coupons for my Super One Foods shopping trip by using this site.

Try to make it a habit of plugging in the items that are on your grocery list into the coupon database before you head for the store. There might be a few printable coupons that you can add to your shopping trip that you didn't even know about!

1 comments:

Love To Save Money said...

Have you guys ever checked out The Coupon Database?

Post a Comment