Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pembine Food Depot Online Ad + FREE Milk!!



Did you know that our local Pembine Food Depot has their ad online now?!

Even better...it seems that every week on their online ad, you can find a code for a FREE product!!

Through January 15 you can get a FREE Quart of Milk when you mention code 1000.

Also, you can get $1.00 Off any bakery item when you mention code 1001.

3 comments:

sarah said...

That is cool. Do you get any quart and tell the cashier the code, or is their a special brand of milk? Also, what do you consider stock up prices for meat? I'm always trying to learn what is a good deal for meat. Thanks!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Sarah,
You could get any brand (even chocolate). I think that that deal ended on the 15th, and their new ad is not up on the site yet. It will be interesting to see what the "new deal" this week will be!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

As to your question about stock up prices on meat, I like anything under $1.99/lb. Frequently I can find chicken for around $1.00/lb. I also LOVE to look for the meat that is discounted/about to expire - I take it home and freeze it until I am ready to use it.

Post a Comment