Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun at Walmart With Price-matching!

Okay, so I know that Walmart has been "price-matching competitor ads" for quite awhile now. However, I do think that they are much more friendlier about it now. For me before, it was always kind of a mystery. Something that I had heard of other people doing...But since I had never seen anything in print about it or never had an employee explain it to me, I had always been a little shy about doing it.

Now, however, our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart has the "top five" price-matching deals automatically reduced. They have employees at the check-outs who (sometimes) will remind you that they do this. They have their employee who answers the phone say (in a very friendly voice), "Thanks for calling Walmart, where we always match competitor ads." Also, because our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart is so far from other stores, they have said that the stores do not have to be within a 50 mile radius! These things have made me more interested in doing this.

Now, I LOVE price-matching at Walmart! In fact, recently half of my grocery cart is price-matched items. It is so easy and fun....plus, using manufacturers coupons on top of the price-matched items has given me some awesome deals!

I just thought I would share some of the deals that I got with price-matching/stacking with manufacturer coupons at Walmart this week:

Minute Maid Orange Juice
$1.99 (Price-Matched from Piggly Wiggly in Crivitz, WI)
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon - no longer available)
= $ .99 each after price-match and coupon!

Crescent Rolls
$4.98/3 (Price-Matched from Lee's Family Foods in Peshtigo, WI)
- $ .50/2 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.19 each after price-match and coupon!
*I think the cashier did this transaction wrong...I just realized this as I was typing this! I think I got a better deal than I should have!

Kraft Shredded Cheese
$1.50 (Price-Matched from Lee's Family Foods in Peshtigo, WI)
- $1.00/2 (3/13 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $1.00 each after price-match and coupon!

Cap'N Crunch Cereal
$1.66 (Price-Matched from Super One Foods Extra Coupon Insert)
- $ .50 (4/17 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $1.16 each after price-match and coupon!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
$2.00 (Price-Matched from Copps in Green Bay, WI)
- $1.00 (Coupon from Mailer)
= $1.00 each after price-match and coupon!

Kellogg's Fruit in the Middle Mini Wheat Cereal
$1.99 (Price-Matched from KMart Weekly Flyer)
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .99 each after price-match and coupon!

Nestle Chocolate Chips
$1.66 (Price-Matched from Super One Foods Extra Coupon Insert)
- $ .75/2 (4/10 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $1.29 each after price-match and coupon!

Dole Pineapple, 20 oz.
$ .99 (Price-Matched from ?)
- $ .50/2 (3/27 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .74 each after price-match and coupon!

Swanson Chicken Broth, 14 oz.
$ .69 (Price-Matched from Copp's)

Cool-Whip Whipped Topping, 8 oz.
$ .77 (Price-Matched from ?)
Green Giant Frozen Vegetables
$ .89 (Price-Matched from Copp's)
- $ .60/3 (All You magazine)
= $ .69 each after price-match and coupon!

Kraft Salad Dressings, 16 oz.
$3.00/2 (Price-Matched from Lee's Family Foods in Peshtigo, WI)
- $1.00/2 (4/10 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $1.00 each after price-match and coupon!

Romaine Lettuce
$ .99 each (Price-Matched from ?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool that you saved that much using price match and manufacturer coupons together. I am actually in a dispute with my local walmart about this. Yesterday i took the target ad that listed crest 6.2oz toothpaste for $2.49 (walmart is $2.77) then i had four P&G coupons for $1 off for the four tubes of toothpaste i had. They wouldn't let me use both. Said i had to pick one. I called 5 different walmarts today and they all said yes, so i called my walmart and asked them the same as i asked the other 5 stores, and my walmart said no. I had to pick, so then i told them of all the store who said yes and all the people on youtube who show that they do this, so they are checking into it to see. They tried to tell me it was corporate policy to not allow that, so we will see.

Post a Comment