Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tresemme Naturals Samples

Right now on their Facebook page, Tresemme is giving away small bottle samples of their Tresemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner.

* You may wonder why I post about free samples all of the time on this "money-saving blog." Well, I was just reminded today - as I was organizing my basket of free samples - what a money saver they can be. First of all, when you are traveling - no need to buy the travel size toiletry items. Also, I have enough deodorant samples (and others) to not purchase deodorant for a long time. That, in and of itself, is a money saver! Finally, the free samples often come with money-saving coupons! It is a "win-win-win!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment