Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 02, 2009

$13 Worth of Betty Crocker Coupons!!

Have you printed off the great coupons available on the Betty Crocker website yet? There are $13 worth of coupons including:

$ .50 off - 17.5 oz. Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
$ .60 off - 40 oz. Bisquick Mix
$ .75 off - Several Big G Cereals
$1.00 off 2 - Green Giant Boxed Frozen Vegetables
$1.00 off - Yo-Plus Yogurt 4-Pack
...and many more!

Go to the coupon list here to print off your money-saving coupons!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I got this in the mail the other day! I was so excited. Espeically since I have decided that I want to make my team members thier birthday cakes/desserts instead of buying them. Oh, the joys of coupons!! Email me when you have a chance. I have a question for you. Lilienam@comcast.net

Post a Comment