Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

$2.50 Walgreens Diaper Deal

I LOVE it when there are deals on diapers! Time to stock-up!!

Walgreens has their diapers on sale 2/$9.00 this week. Ask the pharmacist to tell you about the new prescription savings plan, and they will give you a Walgreens coupon booklet. This book has a coupon in it for $2.00 off Walgreens diapers.

Walgreens Diapers
2/$9.00
- $4.00 (Coupon from Pharmacy Booklet; takes off $2.00 for each pack)
= $2.50 per pack of diapers!!!

Also, don't forget about the great deal that I talked about here for Huggies diapers next week at Walgreens. Hopefully you already printed off those $5.00 off and $3.00 off coupons!

I am really looking forward to "stockpiling" diapers!

* I have posted about this before, but I personally have been very impressed with Walgreens diapers...especially the ones in the green packages. At this price, you could at least use these in the daytime, and use more expensive ones at night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on this deal! I cashed in on the $2/9 diapers. What a bargain.

While there I asked the Pharmacy about the Pharmacy Coupon Booklet and they didn't know anything about it. The only coupon booklet they knew about was the Easy Saver. :(

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Bummer! It must be different at different stores. Our store has them...hopefully some other stores will have them too!
Don't forget about that great Huggies deal next week!

Jones Family said...

yep..I had the same problem-when I asked the pharmacist they said they didnt have any more coupon books...they said that was from a couple months ago...oh well!!!! I am looking forward to the Huggies deal this week though! : )

Post a Comment