Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Dove Deal at Walgreens


I have waited to post about this deal until I could confirm it's validity, but I have seen proof enough across the "blogosphere" so I thought I would let you know about it.

The Dove Register Rewards deal (purchase 8, receive $10 in Register Rewards) is working for the "travel" or "trial" size bars of soap as well as the "travel" or "trial" size deodorants!! These can be purchased for $ .99, so here's how it breaks down:

$7.92 (8 x $ .99)
- $1.50/2 (1/12 Red Plum coupon insert)
- $10.00 (Register Rewards)
= Free + you "earn" $3.50!!

OR

= Free + you "earn" $2.00 (without coupon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment