Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 02, 2009

Free After Mail-In Rebate

I don't typically do things with mail-in rebates (except for Walgreens online rebate system) simply because my "mommy-brain" might not remember to send in the rebate form! I just know myself too well!

I'm sure there are many of you, however, that would do great remembering to send in for your rebates, so I will try to put them up here as I find out about them.

Here are some of the great products that are available for free right now after mail-in rebates, that you might want to take advantage of.

Organix Shampoos and Conditioners have been seen with tags around their necks that read: "Try Me Free." They have a full rebate amount up to $6.99 and expire 12/2010. You can find these at Walgreens and other drug stores.

Esencia Shampoo and Conditioner also had a "FREE After Mail-In Rebate" tag around it. They have a full rebate amount up to $7.99, and are also available at Walgreens.

Let me know if you see any other "free after mail-in rebate" items while you are out shopping, and I'll post it here!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

So what u are saying is that all of Walgreens rebates you can do online? I didn't know that....Erin

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Erin, That's right...you can now submit all of your Walgreens Easy Saver rebates online instead of the old way (snail mail). It is very easy, but if you want to read more about how to do it, read my post under Walgreens 101 called "Spend Freely at Walgreens." I have a section in there about how to submit your rebates! Hope that helps!

Post a Comment