Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, March 01, 2009

My Deals at Walmart This Week

I happened to have a lot of coupons for free items this week...so I had a lot of fun!!

Dove Deodorants, travel size
$ .75 (On Clearance)
- $2.00/2 (Coupon from sample received in mail)
= Two free + I "earned" $ .50!!

Frusion Yogurt, 7 oz.

$ .65 (On Sale from $ .87)
- $2.00 (Coupon from recent insert)
= $ .40 for four!!

DanActive Yogurt, 4 Pack
$1.75 (On Sale from $2.28)
- $1.00 (Coupon from recent insert)
= $ .75!!

Softsoap Liquid Soap
$1.00 (On Sale from $1.58)
- $ .35/2 (Coupon from recent insert)
= $1.65 for two!!

Diet Dr. Pepper, 2 liters
$1.50
- $1.50 (Free Diet Dr. Pepper Coupon, no longer available)
= Free!!

Wrigley Gum, slim pack
$ .96
- $ .96 (2/22 coupon insert)
= Free after coupon!!

Glad Trashbags, 13 gal.
$7.46
- $7.46 (I received a sample of a Glad trash bag that tore the first time I used it...I e-mailed the company, and they sent me this coupon for a free BOX!!!)
= Free after coupon!!

These are just the few deals that I got this week...I'm sure you all found plenty of other deals as well. Please let us know by commenting!!

Check out The Centsible Sawyer's post here for a full list of coupon-match ups at Walmart!!

If you haven't read my posts on Coupons 101, read them here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment