Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Five Free 8x10s!!



Right now, Canon is offering free 8x10s for trying their printers. You just upload your picture to their site here, and they will mail you a 8x10 printed on one of their printers....the best part is that they want you to try all five of their printers, so you can get 5 free 8x10s (When the first photo is uploaded, read the print, and it will say, "try another printer")!

I've turned mine into sepia on my computer and then uploaded them....I love sepia and B&W photos!!

4 comments:

THE BLANCHARDS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE BLANCHARDS said...

Thanks for the tip! Did you have any trouble uploading your pictures?

The Spend Freely Mama said...

No...I was able to upload five different pictures. Did you have trouble?

THE BLANCHARDS said...

Yes, I was able to find 3 that worked, but it was difficult to find ones that the site accepted for some reason (a size discrepancy I think!). Thanks for all the great posts!

Post a Comment