Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 23, 2009

Publix Deals

I typically do grocery store coupon match-ups for stores that are up here near me, but I do have quite a few readers down South, so I thought I would throw a couple of deals out there for you!

Del Monte Canned Vegetables
$
.79
- $ .75 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .04 after coupon!

Trail Mix Crunch
Buy One, Get One Free (save up to $4.19)
- $2.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .10 each after coupon!

Yo Plus Yogurt
Buy One, Get One Free (save up to $2.50)
-$1.50 (Printable Coupon Here)
= FREE!

Trop50 Orange Juice
Buy One, Get One Free (save up to $3.79)
- $1.00 (3/15 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .89 each after coupon!

Don't forget to check out Jenny's blog, Southern Savers, for a full list of coupon match-ups!

Take your Penny Item Coupon with you so you can get $ .01 paper towels with every $10.00 spent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment