Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Off to Chicago...

My wonderful husband had me on a "scavenger hunt" of sorts for clues to my birthday present all day today....and the surprise is: we're going to Chicago for the weekend!!

I tell you this so you will understand if my blog is a little lacking over the weekend...if you find any great deals, coupons, freebies, etc., make sure you leave a comment here.

I'll be on the lookout for deals...on Michigan Avenue!!:)

5 comments:

mommymular said...

Have fun on your trip! I just had to tell you about this deal though, since no one here appreciates my coupon craziness. =)

I snagged a super good deal at Walgreens this week:

1st transacion:
*3 cans of Hunts tomato sauce $.39 each after in-ad coupon
*Colgate total Advanced toothpaste -$1 coupon (not sure which paper) -$2.50 ES booklet q (coupon)
OOP (out-of-pocket) $1.21

2nd transaction:
*3 cans of Hunts tomato sauce (same q)
*Colgate toothpaste -$2.50 ES q -$1.50 q from All You mag.
OOP $.71

3rd transaction:
same as second

4th transaction:
*2 cans Hunts (same q)
*Colgate toothpaste (same q's)(I had some $1.50 printables from the Aetna deal
* Revlon emery board -$1 ES book -$1 Revlon q (any generic Revlon beauty q works, just so you know)
OOP $.01 (the best I've ever done!)

Total OOP $2.64 PLUS I can submit for the rebate $5 when you buy $10 in ConAgra foods for the Hunts! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

For those interested in coupons for Whole/Health foods, you can go to:

http://deliciouslivingmag.com/coupons/

Agatha said...

$20 gift card to Farm and Fleet at the link below

www.filteringlife.blogspot.com

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Thanks for the tips everyone! I am back, so hopefully I can share a couple of deals today in between the mounds of laundry!

Anonymous said...

This is just so awesome. Good job!
http://fatburningeasy.com/workouts-that-burn-fat-fast/

Post a Comment