Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have You Gotten Your Free Dr. Pepper Yet?


I've told you about this deal before, but you can go here and get a free 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper. This offer has been available at several different places (I think I have gotten four Diet Dr. Peppers so far!), so even if you think you have already gotten this, it doesn't hurt to try again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got my coupon in the mail today! So how in the world do you find time to write this blog and keep up with 4 kids?! I think I'm doing great just reading other peoples blogs and taking advantage of all the great deals and freebies!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Kristin,
It's called NAP TIME!! My favorite time of the day!! And, of course, late at night...in bed...watching TV!!

Post a Comment