Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Harris Teeter - Tripling Coupons!!

I know that some of my "Southern readers" will want to know about this: Now through April 1, Harris Teeter is tripling coupons!! (I'm trying not to be jealous!)

Check out the coupon match-ups here and here. Let us know what deals you get!

2 comments:

Shoshannah said...

I got a Magic Eraser, a can of Febreeze Air Scents, and a bottle of Febreeze multisurface cleaner for a total of $1.67 after taxes. I'm new to this kind of thing, so I don't think I did too badly.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

That's awesome!! Way to go!

Post a Comment