Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another $1.00 Off Coffee Mate Creamer Coupon!!


Okay...I admit it...I just did a little "happy dance" in my living room:

There is a new coupon on Coupons.com for $1.00 off Coffee-Mate Creamer.
Thanks, Couponing to Disney!

I absolutely LOVE the Coconut Cream flavor (as well as the Peppermint Mocha, Raspberry Mocha, Pumpkin Spice, etc., etc.) and I have a very hard time starting my day without a little Coffee-Mate creamer in my coffee!

AND, how funny, but the other thing that always goes in my coffee cup is Splenda...and they just happen to be offering some printable coupons here as well (you will have to register first):
$ .55 off Any Splenda Product
$1.50 off Any Two Splenda Products
$2.00 off Two Select Splenda Products
$3.50 off Two Select Splenda Products

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just in Iron Mt Walmart and they had the 16 oz coffee mate creamers the flavored kinds on sale for 1.50 normally 1.88 I think. With the $1 off coupon that is .50. Oh yeah. Pumpkin, Eggnog, Peppermint Mocha, and Gingerbread flavors. NM

Post a Comment