Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Coke Rewards: Double Points on Diet Coke 12 Packs


If you are a member of My Coke Rewards, today is a great day to drink Diet Coke!! You will earn double points today on all Diet Coke 12 packs. I just went out to my garage and found a code on a pack that I had stored out there. Just with that one code I earned enough points to get a coupon for a FREE 20 oz. Coke product.

You can also earn 3 extra points by watching this video here.

*FYI, the only time I buy Coke products is when my parents come to visit twice a year. With just those purchases it has paid off to be a member of this FREE Rewards Program. If you drink Coke products on a regular basis, you definitely should participate in this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment