Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where Are the Polka-Dots?

I just finished a terrific coupon class last night! We had a great group of ladies who were very excited to start saving money for their family...so much fun!! Thanks to all of my new readers who heard about this blog from the class.

For those of my readers who have "been around awhile," I am not sure what is going on with the appearance of my blog, but I am working on resolving the issue. Suddenly my beautiful polka-dot background is gone!!! If anyone has "blogger expertise" and could help me with this problem, please let me know. Otherwise, I am awaiting help on the Blogger help page!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can still see the polka dots!

Marsel said...

So can I!

Tonya said...

I cannot see the polka dots. My blog background vanished once and it was a problem with the site that I got the code from. They forgot to renew their photo bucket account (where the image was stored). So if you remember where you got the code, I would start there.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Thanks so much guys! Tonya, you were right...I have contacted the creator of the template, and am waiting for her reply! Thanks!

Post a Comment