Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coupon Binder Categories

I just received an e-mail from one of the ladies who participated in my coupon class last night, and she was wondering what my categories were for the divisions in my coupon binder. (Read my post on "Organizing Your Coupons" here.) Here are the categories that I have:

Medicine
Face Wash/Lotion
Body Wash/Shampoo
Shaving Supplies
Toothpaste/Toothbrushes
Make-Up
Feminine Products
Deodorant
Baby Supplies
Candy
Dish Detergant
Air Fresheners
Laundry Supplies
Cleaning Supplies
Paper Products
Food Storage
Dairy
Cereal
Snacks
Baking Supplies
Drinks
Canned Goods
Meats
Pasta/Sauces
Soups/Broth
Coffee/Tea
Frozen Food
Condiments
Fresh Produce
Misc.

Hope that helps some of you get started if you are interested in starting your own coupon binder!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tried to email you and cant find your email adress. I have been following you blog for over a year and have really gotten into couponing. I am a college freshman and am taking a speech class. I would like to do an informative speech on couponing. With you permission i would like to use some of the information on your site. Of course it would all be properly cited. Please email me at deborahgrace01@yahoo.com

Post a Comment