Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Write/E-Mail Companies for Coupons!

I have told you many times, that one of the best ways to get coupons is to simply ask for them. I even listed it here in my post about "Where I Find My Coupons."

Well, Couponing to Disney has a very thorough list from a little project she did...she decided to write to five companies a day complimenting them on their great products to see if they would send her any coupons (see the full details of her little project here). She has also posted the full list here - including what she received from each company! Pretty nifty!

This has definitely inspired me to write a few companies...:)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment