Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sunday Coupon Preview

Update: It appears there will be a Proctor & Gamble insert in this week's paper as well!

The preview of this Sunday's coupon inserts is now out. You can go here to view all the coupons that will be in each of the inserts (click on "Read More" to see the full list.).

Looks like we will be getting a Smart Source and a Red Plum. There are a couple coupons that I am excited about:

- $ .50 off Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer – as you know, I buy this all the time so I will use any coupon I can get!
- $1.00 off 2 - Hefty OneZip Bags
- $1.00 off McCormick Spice or Extract – I use this on the taco seasoning packets to get them FREE!
- $1.00 off DanActive 4pk or 6pk - Our Walmart seems to always be marking down their yogurts, so I love the yogurt coupons!
- $1.00 off Activia 4pk, 8pk or 12pk or Tub
- $1.00 off Danimals product, 6pk drink, 12pk drink or 4pk crush cup
- Plus, lots of Glade and Scrubbing Bubbles product coupons...always find good deals for these items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment