Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 More Pampers Gifts to Grow Points


Here's a code for 10 more Pampers Gifts to Grow points:
getstartednow10

If you are just getting started, go here to Freebies4Mom and scroll down to find lots of points to use.

* I have 568 points now. I just started this a year ago. I was reluctant since I rarely buy Pampers diapers - only when I come across a sale that makes them cheaper than the Walmart brand. Between the great sales and all of these FREE points codes, I now have more than enough for the prize that I was initially attempting to get. I just wanted to let you know in case you were wondering if you should join or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment