Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FREE Dove Sample + Sweepstakes

Go here to get a FREE sample of new Dove Hair Care with Fiber Actives.

While you're there, you should enter the Glee VIP Sweepstakes. I don't usually take the time to enter many of these, but this one has over 180 winners a day. You can "spin the wheel" up to three times a day. Many people are reporting winning a FREE Dove hair product. Let us know if you win anything!

1 comments:

Lynette said...

I won something on my first try--not a hair product though, but I think a CD or something--we'll see if it's any good. . .

Post a Comment