Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday = Mega Swag Bucks Day!

I haven't talked about Swag Bucks much lately, but it is not because I haven't been enjoying them! I absolutely LOVE Swag Bucks! Every chance I get, I tell people they need to sign-up...why not earn gift cards doing something you are probably already doing...searching the Internet?!

If you are want to learn more about what Swag Bucks is all about, read my post here.

For the rest of you who have already signed up for Swag Bucks this is just a friendly reminder that today is MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY!! You will most likely earn higher amounts of Swag Bucks today for your searches...so go search for something!

While I'm thinking about it...is anyone else loving the benefits of having the Swag Bucks toolbar? At least every other time I log-on, I get a note that pops up telling me that I have been given a few more Swag Bucks simply for having the Swag Bucks toolbar! Not bad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment