Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

25 FREE Prints Today Only!


Okay...I know you all are probably getting tired of hearing about this Shutterfly Photo Contest that I entered my daughter in...but TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!! (At least for this stage of the contest...if she makes it to the next round, I will definitely be letting you know...)

As I've told you before, you can vote once per day...but today is a little different. I just received an e-mail from Shutterfly that said everyone who votes today (unless you entered a photo in the contest) will receive 25 FREE 4x6 prints. They said that it may take 24-48 hours for the credit to appear in your account!

Right now, Marcella is #2 out of 27,629 in "most comments." I would really like to beat "Wolfie the Cat" who is the only over her in comments right now...come on, she is cuter than "him" isn't she?!

So, if you would like 25 FREE prints, go vote for someone...and if you want to show us some love...vote for Marcella! Please also leave a comment as well...hopefully we can push her over "Wolfie!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment