Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, April 11, 2010

FREE Scotch Brite Sponges After Coupon!

Wowsers! I'm guessing this coupon won't last long. Go here to print a pdf coupon (meaning you can print as many copies as you will use) for $1.00 Off Any Scotch Brite Product.

Walmart:
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge, Single Packs
$ .84
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= FREE + "you earn" $ .16 after coupon!

Coupon expires 6/30.
Thanks, Moms By Heart!

3 comments:

Tessa Nelson said...

So I've had lots of trouble lately w/ walmart. They have not taken any of my coupons that are more then my product is worth. They won't dumb down the coupon, they won't take the coupon, they won't up the price by 3¢, nothing!

carissa said...

My cousin had the same thing happen to her in Illinois, but she called the manager later and they sent her a $10 gift card as an apology. Interesting :)

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Tessa,
I just posted something about this. Hope it helps! Let me know what you find out...

Post a Comment