Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 31, 2011

$1.00 Off Kraft Cheese Coupon

Wow! I am loving all of the great cheese deals and coupons that have been available lately! I am almost out of my stockpile from when Super One had them for $1.00, so this is perfect timing!

Go here to print a coupon for $1.00 Off Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia. Print two by hitting the back arrow button on your browser.

* I think these are still marked down to $2.00 at Walmart - making them just $1.00 with coupon! This is the kind of coupon that you might want to see if you can use a second computer to print more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment