Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

KMart Clearance Toys - 20% Off

If you have been following my blog for long, you know that I LOVE it when KMart puts their clearance toys an extra 50% off!!!

I have been able to purchase most of my children's Christmas and birthday presents by watching for this sale and buying ahead.

Well, I was in KMart today, and they had the clearance toys marked down 20% off...this probably means that in a few more weeks they will do an additional 50% off.

At our Iron Mountain, MI KMart, there is a whole aisle of really nice clearance toys, so I am going to keep checking every week. I'll let you know when it happens!

2 comments:

marc said...

Does Kmart go to 75% as target does.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Marc,
I have never seen them go 75% off there before. I have heard of people getting excellent deals at Target when they do that! Wish I lived closer to a Target!

Post a Comment