Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New ConAgra Coupons + KMart Double Coupon Deal

I just read about a bunch of new ConAgra printable coupons on Hip 2 Save's site here. (I am not totally sure about these coupons yet...read the comments section on her post to see what I mean.)

However, I noticed a coupon for $ .50 Off 3 Chef Boyardees. When I was at KMart the other day, there was a small clearance rack of grocery items in the back of the grocery section that had a lot of Chef Boyardee Raviolis marked down to $ .90 each. With the double coupons this week, you could get the following deal:

Chef Boyardee Raviolis
$ .90 (On Clearance) - Buy 3
- $1.00/3 ($ .50/3 Printable Coupon Here - doubled)
= $ .57 each after doubled coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment