Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It Never Hurts to Ask...

I headed to KMart to get the Tangled Blu-Ray Combo Pack that came out today. I had the $5.00 off coupon, the rebate offers, plus KMart was offering a FREE Rapunzel doll with the Blu-Ray purchase.

They told me that the Blu-Rays were sold out within the first 5 minutes of opening this morning.

I decided to take the ad to Walmart and see if they would take it...After much time spent at the Customer Service desk, they did accept it!

I got the Tangled Blu-Ray 4 Disc Pack and the Rapunzel doll for $26.79. I will also hopefully be getting back $10.00 in rebates...making the Blu-Ray combo pack and the doll just $16.79!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment