Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 28, 2011

My KMart Double Coupon Trip Today

I knew that I would have an hour in between appointments in town this morning, so I decided to make a run to KMart for their Double Coupons (Unlimited, Up to $ .99 doubled, must use Rewards card).

I have "been there, done that" of the "unprepared double coupon shopping" - it never has a happy ending. Last night I decided to quickly type up a list of all of the coupons that I had that were under $ .99 by category. What a difference that made in whipping through the store.

As you know, KMart is much higher priced that most stores, so it didn't take long to find the good deals with my list!

Here are the deals that I found. Hopefully this will save you some time...

Suave Deodorant, 2.6 oz.
$1.99
- $1.50 ($ .75 coupon doubled from 3/20 RedPlum Coupon Insert)
= $ .49 each after coupon!

Schick Hydro Shave Gel, 8.4 oz.
$1.99
- $1.50 ($ .75 coupon doubled from 3/20 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .49 each after coupon!

Suave Kids' 2-in-1 Shampoo, 12 oz.
$2.00
- $1.00 ($ .50 coupon doubled from 3/20 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $1.00 each after coupon!

Suave Professionals 2-in-1 Shampoo
$1.50 (Clearance)
- $1.00 ($ .50 coupon doubled from 3/20 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 each after coupon!

* I was able to walk out with 1 Suave Deodorant, 3 Schick Hydro Shave Gels, 2 Suave Kids' Shampoos, and 2 Suave Professionals Shampoos for just $5.56!!!
* This is when it pays to have multiple coupon inserts...I was able to stock up on several of each of these with multiple coupons for the same item!

0 comments:

Post a Comment