Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Econo Foods/Super One's Coupon Policy

This post is for those of you who shop at Super One Foods or Econo Foods in Iron Mountain, MI. I had heard so many different things about their policies on printable internet coupons, that I decided to find out for myself:

Econo Foods
Take ALL internet coupons!

Super One Foods
They have to be in color, they cannot be for "free" products, and they must be $1.00 and under.

So there you have it...I am really disappointed with Super One...I have been doing most of my shopping at Walmart, but I may just have to check out Econo more often now that I know they will take all coupons.

BTW, in case you didn't already figure this out from my other posts, Walmart DOES take all internet coupons. They also will honor the competitor's ad prices, provided that it is the exact same product!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to get my coupons to print in color. My coupons always print in black ink. Everything else I print uses color so I know it is not set to only use black ink. I contacted Super One Foods and told them that I would take my coupons over to Econo Foods from now on. Econo in Iron Mountain wll also take Super One coupons. The way I see it, Super One does not want business from people like us. Econo is my preferred store for meat anyway. Super One meat department smells like rotting meat!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Anonymous,
I have no idea why your printer would only print your coupons in black and white. That is very strange. I was wondering if Super One had changed their policy on that by now...I didn't know that Econo Foods takes Super One coupons. That is good to know!

Post a Comment