Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 09, 2009

Walgreens Deals for This Week - 3/8-3/14

Garnier Fructis Shampoo & Conditioner
$2.99 (Sale Price)
- $1.00 (1/4 Red Plum coupon insert)
- $2.00 (EasySaver Catalog, pg. 18)
= Free!!

Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer, 16 oz.
$2.49/2 (On Sale for Buy One, Get One Free)
- $1.50 (Printable Coupon here)
- $ .50 (1/4 SmartSource coupon insert)
= Free to $ .50 (use two coupons)

Glade Plug-In Oil Lasting Impressions or Sense & Spray Kit
$7.99
- $3.00 (2/8 SmartSource coupon insert)
- $7.99 (Buy One, Get One Free Printable Here)
- $4.00 (March EasySaver Catalog)
= Free after coupons!!

Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant
$2.99
- $2.00 (Register Rewards)
= $ .99 after Register Rewards!

Irish Spring Body Wash
$4.49
- $4.49 (Register Rewards Good for One Free Irish Spring Body Wash)
= Two for $4.49 after Register Rewards!!

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
$2.49
- $1.00 (Register Rewards)
- $1.00 (2/8 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .49 after Register Rewards and coupon!

Advil PM, 16-20 ct.$4.49
- $2.00 (Register Rewards)
- $2.00 (Printable Coupon here)
= $ .49 after Register Rewards and coupon!!

Huggies Diapers, Jumbo Pack
$10.00/3
- $10.00 (Register Rewards: Buy $25, Get $10 RR)
- $5.00 (Printable Coupon - Click on Coupons.com in My Sidebar)
- $3.00 (Printable Coupon - Click on Coupons.com in My Sidebar)
= $7.00 for three packs of diapers!!

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste$3.49
- $1.50 (March All You Magazine)
- $2.50 (EasySaver Catalog, pg. 23)
= Free after coupons!!

I'm sure there are plenty of other great deals...let me know what you see.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I went to Walgreens about 2 weeks ago to try to get the Gillette razor and the computer did not print out my RR. The cashier said it was because I used a coupon :(
I called and the store manager tried to explain the system to me but it didn't make ANY sense to me. She apologized for my trouble and gave me a $10.00 gift card. I told her that was not necessary, but she insisted. It was nice of her.

So, any ideas on the coupons/RR? I'm not as proficient with that as I am the ECB's at CVS.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

That is really nice of the manager to give you a gift card! Wow, I am impressed!
I actually had the same problem with the Gillette razor register rewards, but do not let them tell you that it is because you used a coupon!! My Walgreens said that all of their RRs for the razor deal were not printing out so she gave me the phone number for the Catalina company that prints out the RRs. I called them and they mailed me my RRs. However, do make sure that it was the exact product that was advertised for the RRs. I noticed afterwards on mine, that the ones that were advertised said, "Gamer" on the side of the package. Some of the coupons were not for the "Gamer" razors, and some of the Walgreens did not even have the packages that said "Gamer" on them.
Don't let that discourage you from using coupons with a RR deal! You should always be able to get your RR with the use of a coupon! One more note, you can not get a RR for a "deal" if you use a RR that you recieved from doing the same "deal." Does that make sense? You could not use a RR that you received from doing the "razor deal" to get another RR for doing the "razor deal" again...let me know if you still have questions or problems getting your RRs.

Post a Comment