Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 09, 2009

My Deals From Walmart and Walgreens

Just wanted to let you know about a few of the awesome deals that I got this weekend. Hope you were able to get some great stuff too!

Walmart

Danimals Crush Cup Yogurts
$2.18 (On Sale)
- $1.00 (Printable Here)
= $1.18 each after coupon!!
*Our Walmart was having amazing sales on yogurt and cheese this weekend...not sure if this was across the country or just local....

YoPlus Yogurt
$2.14 (On Sale from $2.50)
- $1.50 (Printable Here)
= $ .64 each after coupon!!

Mentos Gum
$1.00 (On Clearance)
- $1.00 (3/1 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= Free after coupon!!

Tyson Bag Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
$6.00 (On Sale)

Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
$1.94
- $1.50
= $. 44 each after coupon!!

Shullsburg Shredded Cheese, 16 oz.
$1.88 (On Sale)

Gerber Pajamas
$3.00 (On Sale)
- $1.00 (Received in mail after signing up with Gerber's mailing list)
= $2.00!!!
*Check your local Walmart for this amazing deal. Ours had sizes 12 months-24 months, and mostly girls' pajamas! They are the knit two-piece pajamas! Love them! At our Walmart they were not located in the normal "sale" area...they were on a side aisle...Hope you can take advantage of this great deal too! Would also make great baby gifts!


Walgreens

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers
$10.00/3
- $5.00 (Printable Coupon here - print twice!)
- $5.00
- $3.00 (Printable Coupon here)
- $10.00 (Register Rewards)
= $7.00 for three packs of diapers after coupons and Register Rewards!!!

*I hope you all are able to take advantage of this incredible deal! Hurry - they're going fast!

I went through twice, so I loaded up on six packs of diapers! Just a reminder, if you try to use the Register Rewards for more of this "diaper deal," it will not print out more Register Rewards!

There's many more deals to be had this week at Walgreens that I posted about here. I'll be going back to get some of those with the $10.00 of Register Rewards that I got back from the Huggies deal. I'll let you know what I get later this week.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Okay so I went to Walgreens, purchased the 3 packs of diapers with my 3 coupons, my RR printed. I then purchased 2 more packs, used the RR and then attempted to use 2 coupons and only 1 coupon would work and the manager said I could only use 1 RR and 1 coupon even though I was buying 2 packages....is this true? The register wouldnt let her override it to take both coupons.

Post a Comment