Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Walgreens Wipes Deal


I know that several people have not been able to use the $5.00 off Huggies coupons that I posted about here (some of them are just for the "Gentle Care" diapers, which are Huggies' "baby-size" diapers). In fact, one such friend graciously gave me her coupons!! (Thank you Debbie!)

However, here is a deal that you may be able to use those coupons on, even if your child doesn't fit in the "Gentle Care" diapers.

Huggies Gentle Care Sensitive wipes, 64 pack
$2.59 x 4 (Buy 4 packs)
- $5.00 (Printable Coupon Here, print twice)
- $5.00
= $ .36 for four packs of wipes!!

I have not personally tried this at our Walgreens, so I am not sure if all stores carry this brand of wipes. Let me know if it works for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment