Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 12, 2009

One of My Favorite Freebies...

I posted here about how much I love the Johnson's Buddies soap!! Well, if you have already printed off these coupons, some of them have been reset! That means two more of each of them! I wasn't able to re-print all of them...so try and see.

These are priced at Walmart for just $ .99 each...you can get stocked up on several of these for free!

$1.00/1 Johnson's Buddies
$2.00/2 Johnson's Buddies
$2.00/2 Johnson's Buddies
$3.00/3 Johnson's Buddies

Don't forget to print each one twice by hitting the back button on your browser. Also, these links are for use with Firefox. Go here to get the links for Internet Explorer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have the toddler try these out! Thanks!

Post a Comment