Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, April 09, 2010

Another Great Birthday FREEBIE!

I have told you before how much I love signing-up for restaurant e-mail clubs. They will often send you coupons, and will usually send you a FREEBIE coupon for your birthday. However, if you are like me, there are only so many restaurants you can visit on your birthday, so many of those coupons go to waste.

Well, there are also stores that have e-mail clubs, and will often send out great FREEBIES for your birthday. I just found out about another one: Famous Footwear. According to Money Saving Methods, you will receive a $10.00 off any shoe purchase on your birthday. She was able to go in and get a FREE pair of shoes on clearance with this coupon! I think I will sign-up ALL of my family members for this one!

As I find out about more of these "birthday deals," I will post about them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment