Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Update On My Trip to K Mart...


I had a great trip to K Mart's Double Coupons last night. I was initially thinking that only being able to get five coupons doubled would be a let-down after the amazing "unlimited double coupons" that they had offered in the past. I was mistaken...getting five things for FREE or almost free still gave me the same "high" that I used to get with a whole cart full of deals...
Here's what I got:
Softsoap Liquid Soap
$1.09
- $ .50 (Coupon from Magazine?)
- $ .50 (Doubled)
= $ .09 after doubled coupon!

Right Guard Deodorant
$2.50
- $2.00 (Coupon from RecycleBank)
- $ .50 (Doubled)
= FREE after doubled coupon!

Dove Deodorant
$1.99
- $1.25 (Don't Remember?)
- $ .74 (Doubled)
= FREE after doubled coupon!

Tampax Pearl Tampons
$4.49
- $2.00 (Coupon from Freebie in Mailbox)
- $2.00 (Doubled)
= $ .49 each doubled coupon!

Dove Ultimate Deodorant
$3.79
- $2.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.79
*For some reason, the register was not letting this coupon go through...she entered it manually, and because of that it wouldn't double. I should have told her I didn't want it, but didn't...
*Total for 5 Items = $2.44 (Would have been just $ .44 if the Dove coupon had worked.)
*I also had a gift card from an old return, so I actually only paid $ .06 after the gift card!!:)

2 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

I went yesterday when my kids had an appointment in town and then today when I had something else I had to do. My favorites were the bags of mini easter reeses that were marked down to 1.74 a bag. I had a $2 coupon that when doubled gave me 3 bags of candy for free! I also was able to pick up the tampax pearls for .49 and 2 Gillete men's bodywashes (normally $4.49) for free! I bought a couple of other things, but these are the "wow" deals I found!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Debbie,
That's awesome! I don't understand the candy...how did one coupon give you three bags of candy for free?

Post a Comment