Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, April 05, 2010

Even More Disney Movie Rewards Points!

I just came across more Disney Movie Rewards points that you can add to your account right now! Remember, you can only enter 10 a day, so you may need to enter some today and some tomorrow. Also, there is a quick survey on there that you can take for 100 points.

popular - 10 points
partners - 15 points
wildflower - 20 points
online - 25 points
green - 30 points

I have been entering mine from movies that we own and the online codes, and I am up to 860 points! Slow and steady....but I finally have enough to get a classic Disney movie on DVD!

Don't forget...go through all of your Disney DVDs and Blu-Rays and enter the points that are on them. Your points will add up in no time!

*The last time I posted some of these, some people had a hard time entering them...I have been looking into that, but can't seem to figure out why...I have entered all of these with no problems and have read of many others who have been getting the points as well! Have any of you had success entering these codes?

2 comments:

Jessica C. said...

These codes all worked fine for me. I went back and tried the others and the only one that worked was: 9FTMRYWEK. All of the rest still said "this code isn't live yet." Thanks for these, though!

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem, they all still say code isn't live yet.
Christina

Post a Comment