Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

How to Use Your "Chuck the Truck" Coupons

Just wanted to pass on a bit of news that someone sent me about all of the many "Chuck the Truck" coupons that we have been receiving/able to print lately:

"Just wanted to let you know that I'm having lots of luck with those "Chuck the Truck" coupons using them on other Chuck toys than they are specified for. For instance, the $3 off Chuck's Fleet (5 pack) works also for the two pack of Chuck's friends and the single cars! Also, the $10 off Chuck the Talkin' Truck works for other Tonka Chuck toys - I just used it for the Playskool Wheel Pals Triple Track Tower (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Playskool-Wheel-Pals-Triple-Track-Tower/4569552) - so that made it under $6! It went through without a problem."

*I haven't tried this yet, so let me know if you are able to score some of these deals...

Thanks, Hannah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

worked for me i ussed the $8 of coupons for any of the chucks even the small diecast ones

Post a Comment