Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, April 09, 2010

Don't Throw Away Your Junk Mail!


Apparently, many people are receiving Walmart flyers in their mailboxes this week - with $5.00 Walmart gift cards attached to them!!!

I haven't received one, but wanted to warn you. If you are a "neat-freak" like me, you might just toss out the "junk mail" without looking through it! If you get one, please let us know what area of the country you are in, so we can be on the look-out for ours!

Thanks, The Thrifty Couple!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received one and I live in the north eastern area of North Carolina. I have not used it yet, but I have called to activate it.

Post a Comment