Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, April 05, 2010

K Mart Doubles...I'm Headed There Tonight!

Don't forget...K Mart is having their "Double Coupon Event" this week (April 4-10). Make sure to call your store to make sure they are participating before you head out...

Here are a few great links that offer lists of coupon match-ups/deals for this week (There are tons of great FREEBIES!):

Christian Clippers
My Frugal Adventures
Common Sense With Money
The Krazy Coupon Lady
I Heart Coupon Deals
Cuckoo For Coupon Deals

Remember that there are a few things different this time:
-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 value will be doubled
-In-store Activation MUST BE tied to your Shop Your Way to Rewards card
-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day
-First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled

* So, this means that if you are not yet a member of the Shop Your Way to Rewards club, you should do so now if you want to take advantage of this deal. One of my friends had her husband sign-up so that they can both go in together and get 10 doubled coupons. This also probably means that no matter how nice your K Mart is (ours has allowed more than the limit before), they can only double 5 since it will be tied to your Rewards card! These are important things to keep in mind.

I'm going tonight, so I'll have to fill you in tomorrow on how it goes...I've seen so many different "rumors" floating around the internet...some stores allowing more than one transaction, some stores not allowing them to be doubled, etc., so I am curious to see how it goes tonight...

1 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

I went this morning and was only able to use 5. They told me it was 5 per day, and your husband can indeed sign up for a separate card and use 5 per day as well.

Post a Comment