Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Label Daddy - What a Great Idea!

I am finally getting around to posting about the great companies that I am advertising for in the sidebar of my blog! This one is called Label Daddy, and I am super excited to be able to advertise for them! They offer microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, washer/dryer-safe labels for all of your children's belongings! They also specialize in "allergy labels" to help alert your child's caretakers of their specific food allergies!! Love it!

Check them out by clicking on their link in the left sidebar of my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment